Nodedge uses its own events (and tries to avoid using
pyqtSignal) to handle logic
happening inside the Scene. If a class does handle some events, they are usually described
at the top of the page in this documentation.
Any of the events is subscribable to and the methods for registering callback are called:
You can register to any of these events any time.
Events used in Nodedge:¶
- Has Been Modified
- when something has changed in the Scene
- Item Selected
- when Node or Edge is selected
- Items Deselected
- when deselect everything appears
- Drag Enter
- when something is Dragged onto the Scene. Here we do allow or deny the drag
- when we Drop something into the Scene